Take nothing but photographs and leave nothing but footprints
- Do not disturb or remove any native plant, rock or animal.
- Always follow the trails that are marked out by the National Park Service.
- Do not eat or smoke on the islands.
- Do not litter or write graffiti of any kind.
- Do not feed, touch or pet the animals.
- Do not use flash photography for close up animal shots.
- Visitors to any of the protected areas in the Galapagos National Park must be accompanied by a certified Galapagos National Park Guide.
- Do not buy any souvenirs made from native Galapagos products (except for wood).
- Clean the soles of your shoes after islands excursions in order to avoid transporting seeds.